16 Jan 3 ingredient Nutella Cookies
Nutella cookies are one of the easiest of cookies that can sweeten up your day.Versatile and adaptable as it is,Nutella stands on its own as a dessert for me many a times when laziness creeps in and there isn’t a mood to cook up any dessert as such. Cakes,puddings,cookies and the list is endless when it comes to nutella based recipes.
Cookies with nutella are one of the easiest that can create those wow moments.These are just 3 ingredient cookies that takes just about regular ingredients from your kitchen. During the christmas season , these can very well complete your christmas bouquet of cookies for the holiday season. And trust me they are not just easy and quick but gorgeous as an exchange of gifts rather then greeting cards. Pack them up in dozens for treats and gifts for your chistrmas,Valentine’s, Diwali or holiday events.
With a crispy outer edge and a chewy texture, they are soft yet crispy with a gooyey centre filling of additional nutella to give that magical taste of divine ecstasy. For beginners or for nutella lovers these are the best that can uplift your baking skills to the level of a prolific baker. I haven’t added any baking powder or soda for the fact that nutella already has enough of components in itself that goes into the baking of a cookie. So, for your chrismas season or other festive occasions or even as delicious treats for kids ;these easy 3 ingredient nutella cookies are a sure shot winner
- Nutella ¾th cup
- Flour 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Nutella for topping ¼th cup or slightly more
- Mix the nutella and egg together
- Slowly add in the flour. It will be hard and sticky and will form like a dough.
- Cling wrap and refrigerate until 15 mins.
- Remove and make small balls.
- Press in the centre with your thumb or the back of a spatula and fill in with additional nutella.
- Bake in a preheated over under 175 degrees until 6 mins.
- Since the cookies will spread ,ensure that there is some distance between each cookie .
- Cool on a wire rack and pack them in an air tight container
I have made in two different OTGs with different capacity and each one needed different timings.