02 Nov Honey Garlic chicken with soy -Slow Cooking
Sweet, tangy and spicy..A runny sauce almost like a stew that best teams up with White rice is what connotes this absolutely simple recipe
Chicken cut pieces- 250 gms
Dark Soy sauce- 1/2 cup
Tomato Sauce- 1/2 cup
Water- 1/2 cup
Honey- 1/3rd cup(You can add 1/4th cup too)
Sesame seeds- for topping
Oyster sauce- optional-1/4th cup(I haven’t used in this version)
- Take chicken in bowl
- Mix soy sauce, water, tomato ketchup,water, honey, parsley and oregano .Marinate and keep aside for an hour at least
- In a deep pan/crockpot add the entire marinated chicken with the marinated liquid and let it boil on slow flame .
- Cover and let it cook until the chicken is done.
- To serve, take out the chicken pieces. Place on a plate and pour the sauce over it. If you want a thicker sauce, then you can let the sauce thicken after transferring the pieces of chicken onto a plate and then pour over it
- Garnish with sesame seeds.